Kraftmaid / Vantage:
KraftMaid has more than 40 years of experience building quality cabinetry that helps you express your personal style. Our quality construction details can be seen and felt as you interact with our cabinets. With over 65 finish options, over 100 door styles, and over 200 Storage Solutions, we offer you thousands of custom options – and typical delivery is just 4 weeks. If you want to get a jump start on planning your new project CLICK HERE to download Kraftmaid's Project Planner.
Kraftmaid Vantage is a Dealer - exclusive offering from the most recognized consumer brand in the industry.
The Vantage Line offers a variety of benefits including; All Plywood Construction Standard, Exclusive Access to Modified Heights and Widths, and Matching Interior Standard on Glass & Wood Insert Cabinets.
Can a luxurious decision also be a smart investment? With Candlelight Cabinetry, the answer is Yes.
- Get exactly what you want from our wide selection of woods, finishes and door styles.
- Get “Select Grade Hardwoods” – woods with minimal character flaws taken from the best part of the tree.
- Get a custom quality finish. Every cabinet is sanded and wiped by hand before multiple coats of top quality conversion varnish are applied.
- Get a kitchen that's built to last. With heavier construction and our unrivaled Signature drawers, our cabinets are designed for generations of enjoyment.
You can have all of this for less than you would expect to pay. Candlelight is real custom cabinetry for the savvy shopper. And after you get all that, we'll give back – to the environment. With the purchase of a kitchen, choose either a free tree for your yard or 10 trees planted in a national forest.
Fieldstone Cabinetry takes the utmost pride in the cabinetry we build. Each custom cabinet is handcrafted by dedicated employees who believe in doing their best. We’re proud to be located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota; America’s heartland where our work ethic is strong. We believe it’s our social responsibility to give back to the community. Fieldstone Cabinetry supports the area that supports us. Taking pride in our environment is a priority. Fieldstone Cabinetry holds the Environmental Stewardship Program certification as determined by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.The KCMA establishes stringent requirements for using sustainable practices and products. Fieldstone Cabinetry is proud of a reputation built on quality craftsmanship, innovative styles and flexible designs. CLICK HERE to start planning your Fieldstone Kitchen with the Fieldstone Planner.
With Plato Personalized Custom™, it all starts with a dream. From the grandest design down to the smallest of details, if you can imagine it then Plato Woodwork can build it. Have your cabinetry in any style, color, finish, wood, size…for any project or room in your home. Choose from any of our fashion forward door, wood and stain combinations, or from one of the latest selections in our paint palette. We can also provide an endless array of custom finishes or specialty woods to satisfy the most discerning of homeowners. With a vision for beauty and a passion for excellence, Plato is the intelligent choice for fine custom cabinetry. CLICK HERE to download Plato's Dream Brochure.
INOVAE by Plato
Choice. That’s what it comes down to. Your choices. Our INOVAE line is here to give you just that. While the Europeans are known for the design and styling of their high-end frameless products, they are also known for the extreme limits they place on you to conform to their style choices with little or no opportunity to customize. INOVAE is the right product if you want frameless cabinetry, but don’t want the limits of Euro-style frameless cabinetry. Of course, buying an American made product has other benefits, too!
INOVAE allows you to choose the door style you want, the species you want in the finish you prefer. Choose our standard all-wood, dovetail drawer box for the greatest customization or opt for stainless drawer box system for a more “Euro” look. Great quality, endless finish options and true customization give you the best of both worlds.
Prelude by Plato
With a history like Plato Woodwork's it would certainly be understandable to rest on your laurels or do things the way they always have been done. Understandable maybe, but certainly not how the Pinske family and their team at Plato Woodwork operates. Responding to a need in the market for a higher quality line of semi-custom cabinetry, Plato developed Prelude to meet this demand.
Maintaining your budget shouldn’t have to mean sacrificing quality or design. Prelude cabinetry uses the same exceptional standards in wood selection and finish quality as our custom line. In fact, you can combine specialty pieces from our custom line in perfect harmony within your Prelude kitchen to create a beautiful custom quality kitchen at an exceptional price. CLICK HERE to download the Prelude Brochure
ICON by Plato
The ICON Collection embodies the very essence of simple enduring beauty and lasting value. An extraordinary collection of refined construction methods, Icon is the genesis for timeless beauty and exquisite design for discerning designers and homeowners.
Plato’s excellence of craftsmanship takes you into a new world where details make the masterpiece.
When it comes to cabinetry, your customers demand simplified door style choices, with a variety of options. And Quality Cabinets™ delivers. We offer 8, on-trend door styles that range from traditional to modern in a variety of the most popular and handsome wood species.
Here are a few things you should know about cabinetry:
1. Box Construction - Most cabinets are made of solid wood face frames and solid wood door and drawer frames, but the "box" of the cabinet is built out of a wood composite such as particle board, plywood, or MDF (Medium Density fiberboard). Understanding these options will help you in choosing the right line for you. Keep in mind, that higher-end cabinet lines will use a higher grade composite. Just because it says "all wood" doesn't mean you are getting the best quality, or just because it says "particle board" doesn't mean it's cheap or poorly made.
2. Door Overlays - Did you know that cabinet doors can be built to "overlay" the cabinet face frame in SIX different ways? Many "stock" cabinet lines only offer 2 options, but the semi custom and custom lines will offer more. Familiarizing yourself with the different overlay options will help us determine what cabinet line we should design and quote with.
3. Door Panels - Did you know you can get a Shaker-Style door (and many other door styles) with a solid wood center panel, a veneer center panel, OR sometimes even a MDF center panel? Solid wood might be preferred for Natural Cherry cabinets, or MDF might be the cabinet manufacturer's option for painted cabinetry. Knowing that there are different material options means there are options for a similar look in a variety of price points.
We encourage you to browse the cabinet lines for inspiration. You'll find many options, door styles and finishes, and now that you know a little about cabinetry, you may even be able to determine what it is you want for your new space! And if it's a bit too overwhelming, we are here to help. We'll guide you through the options that fit your budget, and we'll even make it a fun and exciting process along the way!